1vibe Social Media
- Contest: Free Drake Album + Exclusive 1VIBE T-Shirt… Take Care! 12 comment(s)
- Music: Skrillex – Voltage (HQ) 5 comment(s)
- Music: Nue – God 3 comment(s)
- Video: Church Chizzle – Shady 2.0 Cypher Freestyle 2 comment(s)
- Music: Skrillex – The Devil’s Den (Original Mix) 2 comment(s)
- 1VIBE Presents: Best Song(s) & Album(s) of 2011 2 comment(s)
- Music: Nero – Must Be The Feeling (Flux Pavilion x Nero Remix) 2 comment(s)
- Drake Announces 3rd Annual OVO Fest Lineup 2 comment(s)
- Music: Wristpect – Live At Dragonfly (Part 1) 2 comment(s)
- Music: Young Jeezy ft. T.I. – F.A.M.E 1 comment(s)
- Music: Ashton Martin - Straight to Work (World Premiere) (30 votes)
- Music: Never - Eyes Closed (17 votes)
- Music: Nue - God (19 votes)
- Music: B.o.B. ft. Lil Wayne – Strange Clouds (15 votes)
- Music: Drake feat. Nicki Minaj - Make Me Proud (14 votes)
- Music: Drake & The Weeknd – Thursday, It Goes Down (Mashup) (12 votes)
- Music: The Union - Drank x Swang (11 votes)
- Music: Drake feat. Lil Wayne – The Motto (Prod. By T-Minus) (11 votes)
- Music: Ashton Martin - Without Further Adieu (10 votes)
- Contest: Free Drake Album + Exclusive 1VIBE T-Shirt... Take Care! (10 votes)
J. Cole and Missy Elliot trade bars on the latest music video from one of the joints features on Cole’s debut album.
Even though spring break might be over for some DJ Trademark brings it back with this amazing mix. Having a house party or just chilling with some friends? This would be perfect, no DJ drops, no screaming, just some clean mixing. Hit the jump for the tracklist.
DOWNLOAD: DJ Trademark – Party Pack 2
I’ve been meaning to post this for a while, like a month ago, but I’ve been loafting. So here it finally is, simply an amazing rework of Coldplay’s Paradise. This time The Piano Guys bring on Alex Boyle, who sings the song in 4 different languages: Swahili, English, Yoruba (his mother’s native language), and Alex’s own African “scat”, most of the words you hear are translated from the lyrics in the original Coldplay Tune. If your wondering where it was shot, wonder no more.
Classy is in, baggy and untidy is out, fellas take note. Brooklyn-based brand OUTLIER takes on the task of creating there own version of Chino’s, focusing more on making performance apparel, including the importance of flexible and durable fabrics. Check out the different styles (after the jump) as well as a little more information on the make of these pants below. They are available at OUTLIER online shops or at participating retailers nationwide.
Made with cotton and micro-denier nylon pant specifically engineered to move like a bike short and withstand wear and tear like your favorite pair of dungarees. The pants come in three colors, gray, marine blue, and khaki, and are fitted with key loops, a stash pocket, a hidden front button, and breathable linen pocket liners.
Finally Wiz Khalifa gives us something new to keep us interested, this is his first mixtape since last year’s Cabin Fever. As I am currently listening to the mixtape while I post it I can easily say it is miles ahead of Cabin Fever, you can find the stream and download after the jump.
Laidback Luke and Wynter Gordon hook up once again to produce Speak Up, what do you think about this one?
Swedish House Mafia collaborates with Absolut for their latest music video for “Grayhound”.
UPDATE: The official original mix of “Grayhound” has now been released. You can preview/download it below but if you really mess with the SHM sound, click here to show your support by purchasing the new track.